I have just found this article:
Verbal-Linguistic Intelligence (Word Smart)
Description: Verbal-linguistic students love words and use them as a primary way of thinking and solving problems. They are good writers, speakers, or both. They use words to persuade, argue, entertain, and/or teach.
Learning Activities and Project Ideas:
- Completing crossword puzzles with vocabulary words.
- Playing games like Scrabble, Scrabble Junior, or Boggle.
- Writing short stories for a classroom newsletter.
- Writing feature articles for the school newspaper.
- Writing a letter to the editor in response to articles.
- Writing to state representatives about local issues.
- Using digital resources such as electronic libraries, desktop publishing, word games, and word processing.
- Creating poems for a class poetry book.
- Entering their original poems in a poetry contest.
- Listening to a storyteller.
- Studying the habits of good speakers.
- Telling a story to the class.
- Participating in debates.