Do you like quotations?
If so, have a look at this website.
This is my favourite one!!!
“Never make fun of someone who speaks broken English.
It means they know another language.”
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
And if you want to know more about him, click here.
I simply love his book: Life’s Little Instruction
1. Never give up on anybody. Miracles happen every day.
2. Be brave. Even if you’re not, pretend to be. No one can tell the difference.
3. Think big thoughts, but relish small pleasures.
4. Overtip breakfast waitresses.
5. Never deprive someone of hope; it might be all they have.
6. Never resist a generous impulse.
7. Become the most positive and enthusiastic person you know.
8. Never go to bed with dirty dishes in the sink.
9. Leave everything a little better than you found it.
10. Call your mother.