I love this month and this is why I want to share with you some proverbs.
This is a web where you can learn more about proverbs.
Here is my list of proverbs:
1. April showers bring forth May flowers.
2. April weather, woman’s love, rose-leaves, dice, and card-luck, change every moment.
3. Women are as fickle as April weather.
4. A cold April the barn will fill.
5. Better April showers than the breadth of the ocean in gold.
6. April showers bring May flowers.
7. April and May make meal for the whole year.
8. The cuckoo comes in April, and stays the month of May; sings a song at midsummer, and then goes away.
9. April: shuffle the pigsty.
10. On April 8th, the cuckoo’s call must be heard. If it isn’t, either the cuckoo is dead or is going to die.
– See more at: http://www.special-dictionary.com/proverbs/keywords/april/#sthash.oKsERiNG.dpuf
This entry was posted in traditions
and tagged proverbs
. Bookmark the permalink