There are only 2 weeks left and the winter holidays will finally mark the end of the first term.
It has been a busy one, for sure: new text books, new school subjects, new classmates and teachers, a new start and a new school year!
Just before the 22nd of December we should still struggle to keep up with the illusion of some perfect winter holidays while studying a bit more…
This is why I am going to let you here some ideas for your activities during these 2 weeks:
- PUZZLES: Ask your students to solve this one!
- QUIZZES: What about this quiz??!! Your students will love it!
- WORD SEARCH: For beginners, this activity is quite a fun!
- FILL-IN: It is a good wrap-up vocabulary activity:
- GAMES: You can choose from this list! Amazing ideas!
- MAZES: these are just perfect!
- WORD-MATCHES: Try this worksheet!