Less than 12 hours left…
14th of September 2015, a new school year and loads of challenges for both students and teachers…
Tips for students:
- Pack your schoolbag and enjoy the new journey
- Forget about exams and homework
- Challenge yourself and find something motivating in every school subject
- Allow yourself enough time to study and also to have fun with your friends
- Ask for help if you do not understand something and be positive: back to school means to be more prepared than the last school year!
Some useful tips for teachers:
- Breathe deeply and step ahead: this school year will be simply better!
- Listen to your students and allow them feel during your classes like “at home”
- Engage them in designing the lessons and empower them to have their say on the topics to debate during the Conversation activities
- Read this article and you will find more on how to get off to a perfect start!